Publish date: 2021-02-26
Publish date: 2021-01-23
Hey, we've got significant bug fixes here!
- Editor toolbar is not showing correctly on iPhone 12 (Pro / Max) (Thanks Hirofumi and Justin)
- Status bar turns white while keyboard is displayed (Thanks Hirofumi)
- Attaching images is not working (Thanks Usamao)
- Crashes when deleting a notebook
And some improvements
- Bigger toolbar buttons to fit your fingers better(Thanks Jan)
Publish date: 2021-01-02
Happy new year!
- Support new internal note link format
body:search qualifier to filter notes by title or body (Thanks Zhuolun)
Publish date: 2020-10-15
g'day. Automn is coming! 🍁
- Faster launch speed
- Set status and tag based on current query context (Thanks Shogo-san)
- When you are selecting a tag or status, new note will have the tag/status automatically.
Markdown renderer updates
- mermaid now supports User journey diagram and Entity relationship diagrams
- Pinned notes not listed at the top in tag and status groups (Thanks Shimizu-san)
Publish date: 2020-09-03
- Background note syncing not working on iOS
Publish date: 2020-09-01
- Pin notes to top (Thanks Andi, Alec, Bastian and Adelbert)
- Support Workspace View
- Collapse/expand notebook on sidebar
- Show sub-notebooks in notebook submenu (Thanks James and Jeremy)
- Remember sort & order of note list per view (all/notebook/tag/status/pins)
- Toggle task list item by tapping
- Zoom preview
- Refurbished icons
- Improve search result by having bigger weight for title field (Thanks Zhuolun and James)
- List unindentation does not work properly
Publish date: 2020-02-28
- New syntax theme: material-dark-mod (Thanks Otawara-san)
- You can change syntax theme from Sidebar -> Preferences -> Themes -> Syntax Theme
- (iOS) Support
inkdrop:URL scheme to just open the app
- Detect correct image MIME type
- [sequence-diagram] lighter background color for dark UI themes (Thanks Peilun)
Publish date: 2020-01-23
- Global search
- Advanced markdown renderer options (a.k.a. plugins for mobile)
- Tablet layout issue
Publish date: 2019-12-23
- Notebook submenu
Tap ">" button on the right of a notebook item on the sidebar. The submenu lists statuses and tags that are associated with notes in the selected notebook. You can learn more about Notebook submenu here.
- Revision history
You can restore an old note revision stored in your device locally. Lean more about revision history here.
- Math support
Built-in math plugin.
- Auto-backup for editing note
You can restore the last edit when the app crashed.
- Show the editor when created new note
- Show error message when failed to load notes
Publish date: 2019-10-24
- Inserting images not working