We're committed to helping students and teachers experience the power of Inkdrop. If you are eligible, you can get a 60% off discount valid for 12 months.
Please note that you have to be enrolled in an academic program for at least 1 year. For example, it's not available for short-term online school programs. Request it ONLY when you decided to purchase a license.
Apply for an educational license below to receive your discount.
To be approved for an educational discount, please provide proof of eligibility for the following items:
- ID card for your institution
- Enrollment documents for the current academic year
- Valid receipt (must contain the student name, date/duration of the course and the name of the academic institution)
Please submit via the billing page here (login required) with the following information to apply it. Note that you have to request it at least 5 business days before your free trial expires. If you don't, your first invoice will not be applied the discount.
- Your full name
- Your registered account's email address
- Educational institution
- Course you're enrolled in
- Proof of student/teacher status (i.e: scan of ID card with a visible expiration date, enrollment document, invoice or receipt)
- Additional comments (optional)
If you are still a student or teacher, you can continue getting the educational discount. Please submit again with the latest proof of eligibility. Note that you have to request it at least 5 business days before the next payment or you will not be able to get the discount.