Turn notes into tasks
Inkdrop is a Swiss Army knife in the world of note-taking. One of its features is task management. It's possible due to the dedicated progress statuses. You can use statuses like 'Active' or 'Completed' to manage task-oriented notes easier.
Add status to note
To add a status to a note:
- Open the note that you want to mark with status.
- Under the note's title, click Status.
- Select a status from the list:
- Active: Task is in progress.
- On Hold: Task is on hold.
- Completed: Task is completed.
- Dropped: Task is canceled.
- None: Initial status for all notes. Set this status if you don't want to track progress of a note.
Watch a video showing a basic use case:
Filter notes by status
You can filter the notes by their statuses. For example, you can see how many tasks you've accomplished 💪
To do this:
- On the sidebar, in the Status list, select Completed.
The note list shows notes with the 'Completed' status.
See also how to search notes with specific status.
Can you help us improve these docs?
The source of these docs is here on GitHub. If you see a way these docs can be improved, please fork us!